Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mom and Dad took me for a ride in the little yellow noisemaker today and we flew up the coast and had a picnic and went for a walk and there were lots of new smells.

Dad will have to turn in his Man Card for this one. Mom brought at least five other outfits. They weren't all pink. He's been talking about getting me some cammies. Too late now ;)





They made me wear these Mutt Muffs while we were flying. I slept most of the way, so I guess it was ok.












Flying makes ya hungry!

We had lunch at the Nehalem Bay airport near Manzanita.

Mom packed a great lunch.

And all I got was these dry biscuits.






I really wanted to chew on my Mutt Muffs so Dad left them in the plane for next time.

When we go again, I want to see a whale and hang my head out the window and bark at all the birds!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lulu, you are one cute doggie. I am sad about your mom and dad, and looking at you cheers me up a little.
    -Simona

    ReplyDelete