Sunday, March 1, 2009

A day at the office



Every morning, I get to dress up and go to the office with Mom.
















I'm really good at helping her with paperwork.

If I do well on my next performance review, she'll let me start answering the phone.

My co-workers are the best part of the job. The boss works us like the dogs we are, but we kick back, too. These are my pals, Kuma and Zoey.

When we need a break from all these toys, we go out an snuffle around in the yard.


I get to hang out with my friend, Chaco, too. His dad made him this party sized pad.

Chaco got all the fur that I didn't!









Sometimes, the busy executive needs nothing more than a 20 minute power nap under her desk.









Or on the love seat. Really, the important thing is just to recharge and get your head back into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment